Sunday, August 23, 2009

how bad my trial is,,,


i feel free now,,..

bt i dun noe if i could feel diz when i get ma result=(

i rely upset on my laz paper of d sbp trial-add math

dats ma fvret sbject n im n0t doing my bez on dat paper,,

h0w terrible it is..hurmmh

act, im doing technical error whn im expecting 2 answer ol of d questions in d exam pper even i only need 2 answer a few of them!!

smtymes i w0nder,,am i greedy??

i feel lyke diz whnever im OVERConfident in evry single of exm im taking,,

i olwyz want d bez 4 myself n evry1 around me..n of coz,dats evry1 desire,,,,,

nw,, let d past 2 d past,n g0nna find d future('-')

at least i learnt smthg...=)

lately, i start thinking n wondering if i am qualified 2 frther my stdy abroad n will i g0ing stdy ovseas 4 furthering ma stdy????????

n dats olways running through my head...well, i feel like g0ing abroad bt im scared of d challenge:p

u noe wut i dream oFFFF??????

i wanna stdy smwhere in 4seas0n country n g0ing back 2 msia bringing smtg 4 my fmly..

choc;late mybe??or tshirt frm London??i dun knw,..bt its a kinda satisfaction uh..

its aint ab0ut sh0wing off or wut.,,bt its my pleasure 2 make my fmly proud of me n dats wut i expect since my childhood u seeeeeeeee.....

uh, 2day is a b0ring day......i only sleep 4 d whole day, n i dun even stdy since d laz paper im taking,,
aint about how fast i get there,
aint about wats waiting on d other side..............................
its a climb..

dat ME.......weweewew

1 comment:

  1. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    Today Funnies | Largest Collection of Latest Funny Videos, Funny Pictures, Funny Girls, Funny Babies, Funny Wife, Funny Husband, Funny Police, Funny Students And Cartoon Plus Bizarre Pics Around The World.
    Just Visit 2 My Site...
    http://todayfunnies.com

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ~*~ Free Online Work At Home ~*~
    Here's Everything You Need to Know About Online Working At Home, Including Where to Find Work At Home Job Listings,
    The Best Sites For Finding Work At Home Jobs And How to Avoid Work From Home Scams.
    Visit...
    http://SooperOnlineJobs.blogspot.com/

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete